Registration now open for the 2023 INSPIRE Virtual Meeting on September 14, 2023, from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm ET (US)/16:00 – 20:00 UTC.
Join us on Thursday, September 14, 2023, as we come together for our second annual INSPIRE Virtual Meeting. In addition to ALERT presentations, we will have a panel discussion led by international experts about outreach simulation. Come prepared with questions for our panelists! We will review and build on the results of the brainstorming work done at IMSH and IPSSW, as together we work to prioritize key areas of focus for INSPIRE to support the network’s continued growth and success in our second decade and beyond. Be sure to register now and save your spot for this exciting meeting! Check out the meeting in your time zone!
Registration is now closed. Please reach out to [email protected] if you didn’t receive the meeting information.
- 12:00 – 12:05 pm | Welcome and Introduction
- 12:05 – 1:05 pm | Community Partnership Simulation Panel
- Panelists: Liz Sanseau, MD, Rebecca Gray, MD, and Isabel Gross, MD
- 1:05 – 1:15 pm | Break
- 1:15 – 2:45 pm | Initial ALERTS
- 2:45 – 3:15 pm | Capstone Speaker – Betsy Hunt, MD
- 3:15 – 3:35 pm | Brainstorming Activity
- 3:35 – 3:55 pm | ALERTS – Developing, Joint, & Scale Up
- Laura Wingert – When Emotional Intelligence Meets Simulation
- Brian Graziose – Using an Innovative Teaching Bundle to Improve Performance of the Infant Hip Exam
- Christina Yang – Peak – II Trach
- 3:55 – 4:00 pm | Closing and Reminders