Hi INSPIRE folks. If you are able to talk about your study progress or a new study idea for the upcoming INSPIRE @ IMSH 2017 conference in Orlando, Florida (Saturday, January 28, 2017), then you’re in luck!
Please send your INSPIRE @ IMSH 2017 ALERT presentation to Shayla Baier at [email protected] . Please let us know if you are submitting a New ALERT presentation or a progress report.
- Do you have templates this year?
- Why, yes we do: [ddownload id=”699″ text=”Download the 2017 INSPIRE @ IMSH ALERT Powerpoint Template”]
- What is an ALERT presentation?
- An ALERT presentation is a 5 minute presentation that encapsulates either your simulation-based research progress (as a progress report) or your simulation-based research idea (as a new ALERT). The idea is to distill the essence of your study such that others can provide constructive feedback and even join in!
- Will I receive feedback on the ALERT presentation prior to presenting?
- Why, yes you will!
- Will I need to be present at INSPIRE @ IMSH 2017 to submit an ALERT?
- No, you do not. However, if you will be there, we will invite you to present your progress report or new ALERT and will designate a block of time for discussion and networking
- How do I register for INSPIRE @ IMSH 2017?